[ubuntu-art] New member

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Thu Jun 22 17:02:03 BST 2006

Hi Niklas!

Welcome to the Artwork team. It's great to have someone around with
experience in graphics. Do you also have experience in print work?

I hope that you will succeed at getting a job as UI designer at DICE.
I too would like to be part of a game studio sometime, although right
now I'm just biding my time as graphic designer and web programmer.
Maybe you've ever heard of Scaleform? It's also a UI company which
does mostly work for game studios (programming and artwork). If only
my friend who works there could get me in...

Some useful links:
- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork - the wiki page for the artwork team.
- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Team/GetInvolved - page with useful
information for getting started with Ubuntu artwork.

I also hope you'll frequent the IRC channel. Things are sometimes a
little quiet in there...

Have fun!

Michiel

Op 22-jun-2006, om 17:54 heeft Niklas Weidel het volgende geschreven: