[ubuntu-art] DEV CYCLE: TARGETS
Troy James Sobotka
troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 15:41:03 BST 2006
Targets for Edgy:
* GDM Logon
* GDM Splash
* GNOME Wallpaper
* Window Color / Theme
* GTK Theme (probably incremental improvements on Human)
* KDE Theme that integrates well with the GTK Theme
* Panel background image
* Mouse Cursors
* Selective Icons
Icons are a massive undertaking, but I believe
that Frank has highlighted some good areas that
we could get minor adjustments in for a more
cohesive look and feel.
* Same icons for KDE and Gnome to increase cohesiveness
* Get additional icon themes included
* Themed icons for sports / space / etc. Use existing
community developed selection possibly.
* Marketing artwork for DocumentTeam CD / DVD sleeves.
* Marketing pre-release teasers. Synced to monthly releases.
Possible wallpapers / GDM splash for each monthly release?
More information about the ubuntu-art