[ubuntu-art] That's a wrap everyone!

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 08:17:20 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-06 at 09:17 -0700, Chuck Huber wrote:
> Hopefully what comes from the Paris meeting will be rather broad style
> guidelines and not a ton of overly confining details.  I'm sure we all
> appreciate that as artists we need room for creativity or else "Bad Art"
> happens.

Details are the only thing that can really work.

1) Details give you deadlines.
2) Details prevent you from wasting effort.
3) Details give you specifics.

Confining isn't a bad thing.  Lack of confinement
isn't terribly creative either -- as one can clearly
see from history.

"Bad Art" is roughly equivalent to "No Art"