[ubuntu-art] [WIKI] Added completed sample set and a request.

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:31:13 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-26-07 at 23:47 -0700, Chuck Huber wrote:
> Are any full size mocks available for live testing?

No.

We _must_ get some more compositional sketches in
for "Propose" so that we can clearly pick a few
directions and focus our energy in that format.

I simply banged out that set so that we have a bit
of a guideline for the production phase.

I plan on banging out a few sketches for the GDM
if my tired body can find a little time this
weekend before "Propose" finishes.

Please folks -- dump out your loose pencil sketches
and such so that we have some good submissions to
consider!

Loose is great as we can easily borrow ideas from
a sketch.

Thanks a million folks, and let's keep up this
tremendous production.

Sincerely,
TJS