[ubuntu-art] [WIKI] Added completed sample set

Chuck Huber chuck at lagunadata.com
Thu Jul 27 07:47:03 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 22:27 -0700, Troy James Sobotka wrote:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/EdgyProposals/SetSample00

What a difference a little direction makes!

I think this recent round of work is really paying off.  I LOVE the
translucency of logo on the splash, and the circle idea from jmak's gdm
design is fantastic with the digital looking glass display.

Having a 9 month old in the house makes me think the color is a bit on
the "well, let's say puke yellow" side but with the nice sheen even that
looks good. ;p

Are any full size mocks available for live testing?
--
Chuck Huber <chuck at lagunadata.com>