[ubuntu-art] Technique used for stylized waves

Niklas Weidel weidel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 22:19:34 BST 2006

Looking forward to it! And plugin approaches depend on the use of the
plugins. :) Good plugins and plugin use shouldn't be noticable as plugin
effects on the art (which is rare, I agree).

If you version-save, just a few different snapshots of the stages of the
artwork would do quite nicely, when you have the time for it.

Cheers
/weidel