[ubuntu-art] Technique used for stylized waves

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 20:29:16 BST 2006

On Sat, 2006-22-07 at 08:18 +0100, Joao Inacio wrote:
> quick comment on those new wallpapers (troy): they really "feel" good.
> i'd love to see a couple more on the same style.

Sorry for seeming to ignore those requests folks.  Once I
tidy up the wiki and such, I will try to get a brief
howto out there.  I have flogged through a good few
and have more or less refined a direction.

I prefer to use pure design as opposed to stock
plugin approaches.  This lends to a more distinct
look _and_ avoids the public flogging that I have
seen in countless meetings regarding the use of
plugins.

All of that work is 100% open source generated too,
for those of your who are passionate about that
important aspect.

Sincerely,
TJS