[ubuntu-art] New Splash Screens

Klaus Bitto klaus.bitto at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 20:35:27 BST 2006

Nice, Viper! :)

I'm really looking forward to your Tropic theme! Currently, I'm already
having Ubuntu in a green/orange combination, but a fresh style could do
pretty well ^^

What somewhat jumped into my eye "negatively" in your splash screens is that
the ubuntu logo looks rather thin and weak next to the thick ubuntu font.
What do you think?