[ubuntu-art] SPECIFICATIONS: Edgy primary targets updated.

Niklas Weidel weidel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:44:21 BST 2006

Do we have coders working on usplash, or just implementing it? Would be real
nice if it could be modernized a bit to incorporate some moving graphical
elements, such as a simple animation or such. Bit-depth and resolution could
stand the same, for compatibility reasons, but I think it would improve the
boot procedure a lot.