[ubuntu-art] SUMISSIONS: Reminder 2 of 3 for Art Council
Troy James Sobotka
troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 06:00:19 BST 2006
If you would like to become a member of the extremely
important "Art Council" for the Ubuntu project, please
take note. This is your second of three reminders.
* Who should apply?
Anyone interested in the overall
governance of "Art" in the Ubuntu project.
* How to apply?
Submit via resume / cv to this email address.
* Who will decide?
The Community Council.
* What will a member of the "Art Council" be
- Recognition of substantial contributors with
membership in Ubuntu.
- Handling of disputes, following the Code of Conduct,
within the art community.
- Setting up of processes and structures in conjunction
with the CC.
- Critical artwork based decisions such as non-default
but included themes and wallpapers" in a given release.
- Be a proud and positive force in the Ubuntu artwork
* I am a professional or someone with limited time,
will I be expected to participate on a time intensive
No. The Community Council wants to establish a solid
foundation for artistic leadership. The role carries
responsibility for the health of the artwork portion of
the community. This is in much the same way that the CC
carries responsibility for the overall health of the Ubuntu
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 191 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/attachments/20060705/491115f7/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-art