[ubuntu-art] Updated Cursor...continued

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Mon Jul 3 14:03:29 BST 2006

msNotice = new Understatement("Won't be the first time that they
steal anything.");

Anybody ever seen the MSN Spaces logo?

http://spaces.msn.com/editorial/nl-nl/images/logo.html/Spaces_icon1.gif

Compare that to the Ubuntu logo and keep in mind that it was made
_after_ Ubuntu came into the scene.

Michiel

Op 3-jul-2006, om 14:55 heeft Viper550 het volgende geschreven: