[ubuntu-art] Example content slide presentation

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 17 10:26:28 GMT 2006

Hi,

I though I would make a sample content slide presentation in OpenOffice
Impress based on the work at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GreatFeaturesOfUbuntu

There are some existing presentations at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Presentations but while some are fairly general,
they are often targeted at a certain event or audience and none of them
have really stunning layout (no offence to anyone involved ...)

So I though that the 'Great Features' page is as good a starting point
as any. OpenOffice Impress does also have an export to flash feature, so
this could possibly fit into the Ubuntu Express effort. As a fall-back
solution if nothing else.

I'll start scratching something together. I'll upload something here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperExampleContent/Productivity when I have at
least a rough sketch.

Ideas and feedback welcome :)

- Henrik