[ubuntu-art] Gimp files for dapper example content

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 20 10:22:51 GMT 2006

Hi List,

I'm looking for some cool gimp files to include with the dapper example
content collection. See: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperExampleContent

I've already included several wallpapers from the Art Team collection. I
thought it might be good to have gimp file from one or more of those
pieces as well to show off the layering features of the gimp and also to
underline the concept of open source / open content where you can get
hold of the 'source' and build on other people's work.

So are there any gimp files with an Ubuntu theme lying around on
people's hard drives?

- Henrik