[ubuntu-art] Temporary Feisty Artwork Idea

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Wed Dec 6 21:03:07 GMT 2006

I think that just for fun (and to give beta testers a little laugh), we
should make a temporary "joke" set of artwork for Feisty Alphas until we
have something "real" ready...maybe something that looks like it was
rendered in MSPaint or something like that. The idea isn't "new" to
Linux (sometimes, the Mandriva Cooker artwork have had some funny
illustrations painted in), but it would be quite fun! Also, the idea of
"joke" artwork isn't new to Ubuntu either, when the new Usplash debuted
on the road to Edgy, the Xubuntu theme was just the Kubuntu theme, with
an X and a crudely drawn mouse (different on each picture) painted in!

Viper550