[ubuntu-art] Some guidelines for consideration

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Fri Aug 25 10:04:52 BST 2006

Op 25-aug-2006, om 10:49 heeft Who het volgende geschreven:

> I think it highlights that Human doesn't seem to have a coinsistent
> desugn on that sort of thing - I've never designed an icon set, so
> I can really only observe and record my reaction, but it does seem
> to feel 'mishmashy' :P

It does. I've never read any Human style guidelines. Not even any de
facto ones. Does anyone know if there is any documentation on the
Human design style online? By that, I mean the style that was plotted
out before the designers actually started working on it, and not
anything written afterwards. That would be great, since I've been
wondering about a lot of these things and can't seem to find a solid
answer.

Michiel