[ubuntu-art] Styles/looks discussion

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Wed Aug 23 07:07:58 BST 2006

I think we have gone a little off-topic. :)

On Aug 23, 2006, at 4:33 AM, Troy James Sobotka wrote:

> I cannot stress enough how 'knee-deep' we are in it
> right now folks -- the deadline is coming _fast_.  We
> must demonstrate serious work ethic and finish this
> task -- as tedious and repetitious the work might seem
> at this point.

I don't find the work to be tedious at this moment. Finally, we're
actually designing things. I can't stress it enough: just chunk your
work into this wikipage and get it filled up (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/
Artwork/Specs/EdgyArtworkPlan/Produce/Incoming).

By the way, regarding that deadline, I think that we will need some
outside help for the Human GTK theme. I don't think there are many
available on the Ubuntu Art mailing list who is willing to make some
of the mock-ups into working versions. I've been willing to learn how
to do this myself, but I didn't expect it to be so esoteric. If
everyone has to fend for himself, we might not get it done in a
timely manner for consideration.

Michiel Sikma
michiel at thingmajig.org