[ubuntu-art] [tt-Tropic] New build with new wallpaper

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Sun Aug 13 15:31:08 BST 2006

I just updated the Tropic theme with that nice new wallpaper
contribution that michiel3 made for us...and I did some color tweaks to
make it look better with this new wallpaper as well!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Tropic

Hopefully this should be the last adjustment before packaging for
possible release...oh and noting that these themes get included in
Xubuntu as well as Ubuntu, I have included the XFWM4 port of Murrine
with Tropic just so my XFCE powered friends can enjoy it as much as I do!

Viper550