[ubuntu-art] [tt-Tropic] New build with new wallpaper

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Sun Aug 13 16:15:25 BST 2006

On Aug 13, 2006, at 4:31 PM, Viper550 wrote:

> I just updated the Tropic theme with that nice new wallpaper
> contribution that michiel3 made for us...and I did some color
> tweaks to
> make it look better with this new wallpaper as well!
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Tropic

It's pretty cool to see my wallpaper in that theme. I'm glad you like
it so much! There's one thing about the whole as it is right now,
though: I personally think that the saturation is a little overdone.
I think that the power of the default wallpapers that we have had
thus far is that they are very calm and collected.

I also would prefer seeing actual arrows instead of < and >
characters in the scroll bars, and for consistency purposes I would
make the scroll bar white as well. Other than that, it looks much
better than before.

Michiel Sikma
michiel at thingmajig.org