[ubuntu-art] Progress update on the community process

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:15:07 BST 2006

On 8/9/06, Frank Schoep <frank at ffnn.nl> wrote:

> Besides the community artwork, I'm working and collaborating with a
> lot of people to get other artwork related things done. Think of the
> GTK Theme tweaking and assisting the Theme Teams. I'm also following
> and talking with Pete Savage's on his sound work which is developing
> nicely.

Are there going to be any modifactions to the Human engine this
release cycle? I recall that the clearlooks developers made it in the
UI sprint for dapper - right?, the bug I posted on Launchpad seems to
have had no love so I wondered whether there was a maintainer? there
are a few things that I believe would be easy for someone familiar
with the code to hack in and that would make a nice difference to
Blubuntu - for example shiny (not just normal gradient) menu bars and
some progressbar modifications modificatrions (as well as the fixes
for shiny scrollbars)...

Looking forward to the new direction email :)

Who