[ubuntu-art] Suggestions for polishing the Human GTK theme

Frank Schoep frank at ffnn.nl
Wed Aug 2 15:33:08 BST 2006

Hello artists,

Following up on a recent request by Chuck Huber and ongoing
collaboration with Troy, I've added a new page to the Wiki for
sharing ideas and comments regarding the polishing of the Human GTK
theme for Edgy. The page is rather empty at the moment, but I'm
counting on your expertise to fill in the gaps.

What we need is ideas for making the Dapper GTK theme better and look
more polished and in line with the artwork we're doing for Edgy. Some
ideas that we'll consider are fully rounded window borders and
changing around a few colors. Besides those, I'm sure there's plenty
of room for other design improvements and I'm looking forward to hear
from you all.

If you have a suggestion, please take the time to create a small
picture visualizing your thoughts and add it to the following Wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/PolishHumanGTKTheme/Incoming

The current deadline for submissions is set at the 10th of August,
which leaves a bit more than a week. I think that's a reasonable
amount of time to get your submissions in. Thanks a lot for your time
and let's get the ideas flowing.

With kind regards,

Frank Schoep