[ubuntu-art] comments and suggestions on Ubuntu's theming

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 5 16:11:14 BST 2006

                                        I agree completely. I found a bit ridiculous debating the details of the various dialogues, scroll bars, icons and so on and the overall conception of the desktop still up in the air. It is like riding on the horse backwards.

    J. Mak

Sander van Loon <svloon at xs4all.nl> wrote: Hi all,

I already sent this e-mail message a few days ago to this mailing list,
but it was held for moderator approval because I didn't want to register
(I don't like to get my mailbox spammed with list e-mails). It seems it
takes some time for moderators to make a decision (is there any
moderator at all?), so I decided to register and send this e-mail again.

What I want to tell about is the following:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-artwork/+bug/24937
Please read. I hope it is useful for the art developers.

Greetings,
Sander van Loon