[ubuntu-art] Inconsistence of gradients and artwork colors

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Sun Apr 2 00:50:14 BST 2006

Étienne Bersac wrote:

> One more thing : please use tangoish icons and colours. When i saw
> tangoish artwork, this was like a hope of a good artwork with the good
> basis of Tango.
Hello Étienne!
My fellow tango-artist Lapo (with some help from myself, ulisse and
jimmac) has put a lot of effort [1] into making tango blend in well with
the rest of the ubuntu artwork and I'm currently putting it all into the
Tangerine-set. If that pack will make it to main in dapper or not is up
to others to decide though.
Take care!
- Andreas

1. http://xoomer.virgilio.it/bat/orango-tango/status.png