[ubuntu-art] Inconsistence of gradients and artwork colors

bvc bvcmdk at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 23:46:57 BST 2006

I can understand different elements and it's nice to bring these out, but the current progressbar is...I don't know what it is (2 lines with a mid-to-top gradient?). It most definately needs to be smoothed out and in doing so will automatically look more like the titlebar, so, just make it like the titlebar. I can't recall anyone saying they like it, All comments about it have been negative, so obviously something is wrong and it doesn't make sense to keep it as it is.

-Billy

Daniel Borgmann <daniel.borgmann at gmail.com> wrote: We use different gradients for a reason, each element has its own
design requirements. Plastering the same gradient everywhere would
look horrible and I'd be strongly opposed to it.

Daniel

http://mail.yahoo.com