[ubuntu-art] The list of stuff to do!

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen kamstrup at daimi.au.dk
Wed Sep 28 10:55:16 CDT 2005

Great initiative Pascal.

I'd really much like to add my Ogmore wallpaper to the realism category.
http://art.ubuntu.com/backgrounds/ubuntu/52 . Mainly because it's one of
the few transparent photo-arts.

Now how to select our proposals? Either Aaron and/or Andy sits down an
decides solely, or we resort to a quick IRC vote (this has to be really
hardly controlled!).

Cheers
Mikkel

PS: Unfortuneatly I wont be able to spend more time on this before after
the deadline ... :-(