[ubuntu-art] Another Wallpaper Proposals

Nikolai Dunkel n.dunkel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 23:55:32 CDT 2005

Hey everyone,

I heard that we were supposed to explicitly tell people about our
proposals...well then I'd like to "propose" my four wallpapers that
I've uploaded to art.ubuntu.com as well!

firstly, my breezy badger...was made for the competition, to which a
winner was never announced... these mascots were supposed to be in the
developer releases of breezy... now my badger has retired to simply
being a wallpaper....
http://art.ubuntu.com/backgrounds/ubuntu/50

then my medicine masks... well known by now ;)
http://art.ubuntu.com/backgrounds/ubuntu/51
http://art.ubuntu.com/backgrounds/ubuntu/26
http://art.ubuntu.com/backgrounds/ubuntu/18

see the link at the bottom of this page for more on them....

thanks!
n.
--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com//UbuntuLogoMascotSuggestionMedicineMask