[ubuntu-art] Thoughts on the calendar

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen kamstrup at daimi.au.dk
Tue Sep 27 09:34:34 CDT 2005

The ideas for the elemental theme this far:

Fire-Air:       The sun, sparks flying out of a bonfire
Fire-Earth:     Volcano
Air-Water:      Rain, a whale spraying water, A rainy day, a rainbow
Air-Earth:      A tree (crown in the air roots in the earth), a breeze
over a savannah producing a dust swirl
Fire-Water:     Coffee, fire/sparks reflecting in water?
Water-Earth:    A pool or lake, a spring, waterfall

As far as I can tell the calendar is still up for grabs if anyone wants
to give it a shot. There's no obligation to go with the elements idea...
It's now 100% clear that I wont have the time to work on it myself :-S

As a last resort we could pass the idea on to Canonical (or save it for
Dapper). This was discussed briefly on IRC.

Cheers
Mikkel Kamstrup