[ubuntu-art] art.ubuntu.com

Ali Davoodifar davoodifar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 04:27:29 CDT 2005

Maybe I'm not much of a mailing-list guy but I have to say I find it a
bit (actually a lot) disorganized. Forums fair a bit better but still
IMHO nothing beats a well designed project management application.
Like this one that we had been talking about a while back:
http://www.basecamphq.com

Having something similar in our own little corner could be very neat
although I'm not sure how feasible.

-Ali Davoodifar