[ubuntu-art] [suggestion] Art Contest

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 00:39:44 CDT 2005

On 9/6/05, Pascal Klein <4pascal at tpg.com.au> wrote:

> Marvelous idea. I really like this, and I think art.ubuntu.com could easily be
> the staging ground for such an event. :-)
>
> Anyone else agree? :-)

I agree, but we may want to save that until the bugs are worked out of
the site. :o)

By the next release, hopefully we'll have lots of artwork and lots to
vote about. I'm still not sure how and who will be voting, but I'm
sure we'll be doing something along those lines to help decide what
makes it into the releases. Perhaps something like the art team
leadership picks a handful of candidates and the "world" gets to vote
on their favorite. Or it could be just the opposite - the world picks
the candidates and the team leaders get to pick the finals. Hey, maybe
we could create a reality show..... never mind. :o)

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - http://www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu