[ubuntu-art] art.ubuntu.com

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 4 20:53:34 CDT 2005

<quote who="Henrik Nilsen Omma">

> * The first is as a collaboration tool for the art team and a simple and
> friendly entry-point for new artists. In addition we also use the wiki,
> the mailing list, IRC and forum (does the art team use the forum much?)

Why would we use art.ubuntu.com for this? As you say, we have the mailing
list (which should be mirrored to the forum), the wiki, bazaar repositories
(personal and via launchpad), everyone's personal websites and blogs...

Let's not devalue the site by trying to shoehorn different objectives into
it. We already have all the collaboration tools we need... Now we have a
cool place to show off our work, too.

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit: October 8th-10th              http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005