[ubuntu-art] art.ubuntu.com

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 5 02:42:52 CDT 2005

Jeff Waugh wrote:

><quote who="Henrik Nilsen Omma">
>

>>* The first is as a collaboration tool for the art team and a simple and
>>friendly entry-point for new artists. In addition we also use the wiki,
>>the mailing list, IRC and forum (does the art team use the forum much?)
>>

>Why would we use art.ubuntu.com for this? As you say, we have the mailing
>list (which should be mirrored to the forum), the wiki, bazaar repositories
>(personal and via launchpad), everyone's personal websites and blogs...

Right, that's what I mean by 'In addition'. We have those other tools
for collaboration too and there is no reason to add that functionality
to the art display site. The only thing would be adding a way of
linking. ATM, he news stories and item descriptions don't support HTML
that you might otherwise have used to link to a wiki page of a forum thread.

- Henrik