[ubuntu-art] image/content hosting

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:52:52 CDT 2005

On 9/2/05, Blu Dharma Group <motherdeep at gmail.com> wrote:

>  If you are interested please contact me at the email address listed
> below....there are also no ads....or hidden agenda...except that I really
> believe in linux, open-source, and more importantly ubuntu.... ;-)

Hi Namo! I definitely appreciate the offer. We're within a few days
now of having the art site launched and as far as I know, the image
hosting will be done directly on our server.

If I'm wrong, or if individual artists would like their own little
place to call home, perhaps they can take advantage of your offer. :o)

Thanks again!

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - http://www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu