[ubuntu-art] image/content hosting

Blu Dharma Group motherdeep at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:23:24 CDT 2005

Hi...I've been a part of the group since the invites were first sent
out....I've just unfortunately never really had the time to read each post
or get involved
yet.....however I've been reading the past few threads, and noticed that you

were looking for a place to host images, etc. I provide hosting for
non-profits
and companies and would be happy to provide this group with free full fledge

hosting.....using a plesk control panel and one click access to over 50
open-source
wikis, cms, etc....

If you are interested please contact me at the email address listed
below....there are also no ads....or hidden agenda...except that I really
believe in linux, open-source, and more importantly ubuntu.... ;-)

--
Namo Dharma,

Justin Williams
support at bludharma.net