[ubuntu-art] art website wiki page

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 17:48:05 CDT 2005

Actually, this page should be for tracking issues with the website
software, not submitting artwork. The only time images might be needed
on this page would be to point out rendering issues in a specific
browser or something.

For now, if you want to show off artwork, I suggest using a service
like Matthew suggested and just posting links to the mailing list here
for now. Hopefully by next week the site will be functioning properly
and we can all just use that to show off our mad skills. :o)

Matthew, I'm not going to pull your stuff off that page, but it
doesn't have anything to do with the subject of the page, so I'll let
you move it off there at your soonest convenience.

To reiterate - the UbuntuArtWebsite wiki page is for discussing issues
related to the website itself, not a temporary replacement for the art
website.

Thanks!

--
Aaron