[ubuntu-art] art website wiki page

Matthew Nuzum mattnuzum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:18:31 CDT 2005

On 9/2/05, Matthew Nuzum <mattnuzum at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is free image hosting. I added a thumbnail to the wiki page and a
> link to the full-size image. Here's the code I used to do this:
> (added by Matt Nuzum: But you can use a free service such as
> [http://imageshack.us/ ImageShack] to host the images. For example,
> here is a [http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ubuntusplash6xp.png
> grub splash screen] I made a while back)
> http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9382/ubuntusplash6xp.th.png

> --
> Matthew Nuzum
> www.bearfruit.org

Oh, I'm not trying to promote the use of my grub splash screen, btw.
It's flawed because the ubuntu logo needs to be at the bottom so that
the grub menu does not obscure it. However, I created a link to the
full zip file containing everything in case someone wants to fix it.
It's a little bit of a pain getting things to look nice with a 14
color pallete.
http://bearfruit.followers.net/Technology.OSS_in_Ministry.OSS_Downloads
 is the download page for the zip file for anyone who cares to inspect
it.

I do like the logo at the top, so maybe its possible to get the box of
boot options to start a little lower...

--
Matthew Nuzum
www.bearfruit.org