Nicholas Burman nicholas at nburmandesign.com
Sun Oct 23 20:38:43 CDT 2005

Normal? Oh yes I remember that.
Some of my emails have gone to individuals before I realised my
mistake - just hitting reply doesn't send it back to the group and I
still forget to catch it.
Thanks for making your artwork public domain. I love fresh
backgrounds, especially ones that look sooo gooood!

Is all that possible with Blender then? I should wind it up sometime .

Nick
www.nburmandesign.com
www.nickburman.com