Gary Varnell regx at dgswa.com
Sun Oct 23 02:55:42 CDT 2005

Nick,

Glad you like my wallpapers. It is very cool that kde supports alpha channels
allowing custom colors/gradientsto show through.

Unfortunately I have to admit that I made these using 3ds max on windoze. I
would like to say I created them in Blender on Ubuntu, but currently I am
very much a Blender newbie.

To answer your second question, yes any one may use these for their own use.
I will be posting more as soon as I get some free time to my gallery.
http://gary.dgswa.com/nuke/modules.php?set_albumName=album15&op=modload&name=regx-Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&GallerySession=b800000d09e976d03eea63ff79888a14

Thanks again for the nice comments.
Also, I hope you do not mind that I posted this back to the list.
This is normal right?
--

Gary Varnell

"C++, n.: C with fine print which is never quoted and no-one knows about;
features which renders a correctly --written C program useless." - The Royal
Society of Pascal Programmers