Re [UBUNTU-ART] Breezy Badger Logo Contest? / Medicine Mask / Hi!

Nicholas nicholas at nburmandesign.com
Sat Jul 23 10:38:36 CDT 2005

A pretty icon is a pretty icon, but for it to be more universally
acceptable and logical it will need to pass a few rounds of
questioning.
1. What is the primary aim of the design?
2. Who is the target audience?
3. What does the colour scheme represent?
4. What metaphors are being used?
5. What are the secondary/tertiary audiences?
Rounds of criticism would also need to be applied to make sure the logo
meets the needs of the client and their strategy.

Nicholas Burman
nburmandesign
http://www.nburmandesign.com
403.680.1968
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this
line.
Oscar Levant