[ubuntu-art] New user (yet another)

YetZero yetzero at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:25:14 CDT 2005

Hi all, my name's Luis Santander, from Chile, and I'd like to become
part of the ArtTeam. I see there's a lot of people joining the list
these days, hope we all can contribute in some way. Right now I'm
waiting for the chance of being useful, so please get us informed on
some way we can help.
I've noted that on the wiki pages it's still a bit confusing to find
areas where you can apply to participate. Maybe one non-wiki webpage
could be useful, if no one is working on it yet, I can manage to do
it. If there's anything else I can help, please tell. That's it. Bye.
--
-Luis Santander