[UBUNTU-ART] Official art-team meeting times.

Nicholas nicholas at nburmandesign.com
Sun Jul 17 13:36:26 CDT 2005

And what exactly was wrong with calling it Greenwich Mean Time!? I
mean, seeing as that is the spot where it is counted from. OH well. You
say tom-ay-doe, I'll say GMT.

Being in Western Canada, and having to work around various familial
responsibilties, my available timeslots would be:
Weekdays: 2300 - 0600 GMT
Saturday: 1600 - 1900 GMT
Sunday: 1600 - 1900 , 2300 - 0600 GMT

Of course, I could probably schedule time to read the transcripts too!

Nicholas Burman
nburmandesign
http://www.nburmandesign.com
403.680.1968
It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong, than to
be always right by having no ideas at all.
Edward de Bono