[UBUNTU-ART] Why not an IRC channel?

Ricky Harris rickyharris at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 08:43:17 CDT 2005

Hey guys. Just a thought, but how about an IRC channel to help
collaborate on art projects? how about something like #ubuntu-art on
freenode (where #ubuntu is already located) ?

I'm not _great_ with graphics. I'm pretty good with photography - mine
can be seen at: http://kickmetwice.com/gallery/c0al  (the "favorites..
random" album is where my "artsy" stuff is.)

Any how. having said that i'm not good with graphics - any one can
feel free to use any of my photography for any ubuntu-related reason.
Also, i hereby volunteer for any jobs that no one else wants. haha.
=-)

cheers.