[UBUNTU-ART] Ehs A's and Heys

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 22:24:55 CDT 2005

On 7/16/05, Nicholas <nicholas at nburmandesign.com> wrote:

> Ok, I'm waffling, and I can't even blame drugs (hehe)

That's right. I only I can blame my behavior on drugs, and only
because they're legal drugs. In case I didn't mention it in a previous
email, I've had two discectomies in the past three years and the
second wasn't very successful. Throw a little degenerative disc
disease and arthritis on top of that and I feel like a very old 30
year old. It's a little awkward because when I'm really sore and need
to take something, I either end up feeling much better - or going to
sleep. Doh! Because I don't really want to sound like a whiner in the
future, you'll probably only hear about this issue again if my (new)
doctor decides he wants to put in an artificial disc or some kind of
steel cable support (no, I won't have a mini Golden Gate bridge
sticking out of my back). If I get to this point, hopefully our team
will be strong enough that I can slip out for a little while without
too much trouble.

> I hope thats an ample introduction.
> Oh and anything Aaron said about me is either true or good :)

I'm (for the most part) the person that introduced Nick to Linux. It's
not that surprising that I could help him install Ubuntu while
chatting on MSN, but I WAS impressed that he got Slackware installed
the same way before Ubuntu was around. Man, I had my geeky friends
over here every other day when I first discovered Linux! :o) Go Nick!

You should also check out his website to see what he's up to. It's
been recently redesigned and is pretty darn slick! -
http://www.nburmandesign.com/

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu