[UBUNTU-ART] Ehs A's and Heys

Nicholas nicholas at nburmandesign.com
Sat Jul 16 18:14:12 CDT 2005

Hey.
As you can tell from the signature to my email, I'm Nick. Nicholas is
fine too. It looks like I just missed being called A2 (since I play
thru an A2 and have  known Aaron for some time now). But I'm sure there
will be much frivolity and fun to be had here in the future.
Ok, I'm waffling, and I can't even blame drugs (hehe)

I'm a professional graphic designer living in Calgary AB. I've been
using Ubuntu for about a year now, although my work mainly gets done on
a G4 Powerbook running OS X. My two Hoary machines (both PIIIs) run
Xfce (a 600Mb install that acts as my central home stereo system
playing my ripped CD collection) and Gnome / KDE / Xfce.

I would love to help out with whatever needs doing. I love the whole
communal idea of Ubuntu and hope to do my part in keeping it clean, fun
and professional. I know there has been some controversy over certain
imagery, including the spoofs that have circulated, so I hope to be a
positive influence and be a part of the solution instead of part of the
problem (a person is either one or the other).
  Right now I'm on a bit of a slow period so I have the time, but
keeping my knives shiny and sharp is always a good thing. Just incase
anyone cares, I'm also a musician and offer my clients audio
backgrounds for video, web and the like. Any chance of some audio
tracks accompanying installs :)! ?

I hope thats an ample introduction.
Oh and anything Aaron said about me is either true or good :)

Nicholas Burman
nburmandesign
http://www.nburmandesign.com
403.680.1968
Ask yourself, 'If I were sure that I loved God, what would I do?'
When you have found the answer, go and do it.
C S Lewis