linaro-boot-utils licensing glitch

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 7 13:36:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

linaro-boot-utils/debian/copyright says GPL-2+, but the actual software
is two-clause BSD.  This doesn't render it undistributable, so I'm
accepting it anyway, but please could you correct at least the
documentation of the upstream licence in your next upload?

Of course you can license your packaging however you like as long as
it's free and compatible, but I'd recommend using the same licence as
upstream so that there's no ambiguity about how patches can be used.

Thanks,