[Bug 876714] [NEW] Sync ncbi-blast+ 2.2.25-6 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
876714 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Oct 21 10:22:54 UTC 2011
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Daniel Holbach (dholbach):
Please sync ncbi-blast+ 2.2.25-6 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
* debian/rules: disable --as-needed build (LP: #803185)
almost all private libs are underlinked, fixing them is not worth the
this issue has been fixed in the debian package and it now builds
Changelog entries since current precise version 2.2.25-3ubuntu1:
ncbi-blast+ (2.2.25-6) unstable; urgency=low
Luca Capello <luca at pca.it>, fix reference for legacy_blast (Closes: #642986).
+ add a new line to separate the actual description from usage
instruction in the long Description:.
* debian/rules: add gene_info_reader binary in package
-- Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou at irisa.fr> Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:31:05
ncbi-blast+ (2.2.25-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* debian/patches/hurd_fixes: further patch configure(.ac) to reflect
-Wl,rpath,... support. (Closes: #629656.)
* debian/patches/fix_lib_deps: link makembindex and srsearch against
libxconnect rather than libconnect for consistency with libblast,
which uses the former for consistency with other projects.
-- Aaron M. Ucko <ucko at debian.org> Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:31:05 -0400
ncbi-blast+ (2.2.25-4) unstable; urgency=low
[ Aaron M. Ucko ]
* Team upload.
* debian/patches/support_other_cpus: belatedly add a descriptive header.
* debian/patches/hurd_fixes: new; fix hurd-specific issues.
(In conjunction with the following change, finally closes: #629656.)
- Build-Depends += libc0.3-dev (>= 2.13-9~) [hurd-i386] to avoid #630180.
- Declare both binary packages as Multi-Arch: foreign.
* debian/patches/fix_lib_deps: new; ensure that all libraries link against
all direct dependencies. (Break the dependency loop between libxblast
and libxalgoblastdbindex by having the former provide only the C++ BLAST
API, leaving the C core only in libblast.) (Closes: #633567.)
* debian/rules: tweak LDFLAGS, supplying -Wl,--as-needed across the
board (as it is now safe to do so) and adding -Wl,--enable-new-dtags
to allow LD_LIBRARY_PATH to override the private rpath.
* debian/patches/no_multiarch_rpath: new; avoid redundant rpath entries
on multiarch systems (courtesy of overzealous logic to ensure
executables will be able to find libstdc++.)
[ Andreas Tille ]
* Enhances: t-coffee (as stated in tasks file)
-- Aaron M. Ucko <ucko at debian.org> Sun, 28 Aug 2011 18:45:19 -0400
** Affects: ncbi-blast+ (Ubuntu)
Sync ncbi-blast+ 2.2.25-6 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is subscribed to the bug report.
More information about the ubuntu-archive