[Bug 898062] [NEW] Please sync pygame 1.9.1release+dfsg-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
898062 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Nov 30 12:32:48 UTC 2011
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Felix Geyer (debfx):
Please sync pygame 1.9.1release+dfsg-2 (universe) from Debian unstable
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
Patches in the Ubuntu diff have been incorporated into the Debian
package. (The package has also been modernized in various ways, i.e.
source format 3.0 (quilt), dh7-style debian/rules, DEP-5 style
debian/copyright, lintian warnings fixed, etc.)
Changelog entries since current precise version 1.9.1release-0ubuntu4:
pygame (1.9.1release+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
* Repack tarball to remove lib/freesansbold.ttf.
* Import debian/patches/set_the_SDL_WM_CLASS_when_running_under_X11.diff
* Drop debian/patches/documentation_fix since the revised link doesn't seem
to work either.
* Update debian/copyright to conform to DEP-5.
* Update debian/rules to dh 7 rules.tiny style.
* Modify debian/watch to ensure uscan can process it correctly.
* Add Vcs-* fields in debian/control.
* Add Homepage: field in debian/control.
-- Vincent Cheng <Vincentc1208 at gmail.com> Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:41:16
pygame (1.9.1release-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Upload to experimental.
* New upstream release. (Closes: #544347)
* Add myself to uploaders.
* Add build dependency on libportmidi-dev.
* Transition to dh_python2: (Closes: #616965)
- Remove dependency on python-central.
- Bump dependency on python-all-dev to >= 2.6.6-3~.
- Remove XB-Python-Version.
- Change XS-Python-Version to X-Python-Version.
- Use dh_python2 instead of dh_pycentral in debian/rules.
* Add timidity as a suggested package for python-pygame. (Closes: #428070)
* Include a doc-base registration file. (Closes: #451674)
* Update Standards version from 3.8.4 to 3.9.2, no updates required.
* Update debhelper compatiblity level from 7 to 8.
* Import debian/patches from Ubuntu.
-- Vincent Cheng <Vincentc1208 at gmail.com> Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:56:36
pygame (1.8.1release-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
* Add debian/python-pygame.bug-presubj . The contents of this file are
displayed to the user by the bug reporting tool before allowing the
user to write a bug report. This file explains that the user may need
to install some libsdl libraries to hear audio.
* bump standard, no changes
* fix lintian warnings:
- duplicate-font-file usr/share/pyshared/pygame/freesansbold.ttf
also in ttf-freefont : replace with symlink
- some executable-not-elf-or-script
- debhelper-but-no-misc-depends, added
* Thanks morph for NMU.
-- A Mennucc1 <mennucc1 at debian.org> Sun, 07 Mar 2010 14:58:47 +0100
** Affects: pygame (Ubuntu)
** Tags: sync
Please sync pygame 1.9.1release+dfsg-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is subscribed to the bug report.
More information about the ubuntu-archive