Reject: ubuntuone-file-storage-api

Natalia Bidart nataliabidart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 15:52:40 UTC 2011

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your help on this. I've just pushed a new branch to

lp:~nataliabidart/+junk/ubuntuone-file-storage-api-0.0.2

(the version change was casued by a new release in the upstream code
to add the COPYING file).

I've added all the changes you mentioned. Let me know if I need to
tweak something else!
Regards, Natalia.