Reject: ubuntuone-file-storage-api

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Thu Feb 24 22:46:34 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 16:58 -0300, Natalia Bidart wrote:
> >  * debian/changelog is in a non-standard format
>
> Why not? can you please point me to the documentation about the standard format?

Well, you have extra blank lines and there is no need for the '[ ... ]'
part if you made all the changes and are the uploader. Eg, Use something
like:

ubuntuone-file-storage-api (0.0.1-0ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low

  * Initial release:
    - Implemented Root and UserDefinedFolder. Volumes can now retrieve
      the list of children.

 -- Natalia Bidart (nessita) <nataliabidart at gmail.com>  Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:37:56 -0300

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com