[Bug 659991] [NEW] Sync fontforge 0.0.20100501-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
659991 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Oct 13 16:21:23 BST 2010
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Loïc Minier (lool):
Please sync fontforge 0.0.20100501-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
The strcpy() abuses have been "fixed" differently upstream.
Changelog entries since current natty version 0.0.20090923-2ubuntu1:
fontforge (0.0.20100501-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload
* Fix stack corruption in fontforge/svg.c
-- Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org> Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:06:26
fontforge (0.0.20100501-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release (Closes: #590844, #591135, #591136).
[ Rogério Brito ]
- removed the patch 026_fix-null-pntr-dereference.diff.
- added the patch 110_fix_incorrect_locale_code.diff correct locale
[ Kęstutis Biliūnas ]
- fixed the patch 005_x_www_browser.diff to give priority
to the user settings over system-wide settings. Thanks to Andreas
Neudecker <zapyon at gmx.net> for the bug report (Closes: #587844);
- added the patch 027_catch_ctrl-c_signal.diff for catching the ctrl-c
signal and asking the user whether he really wants to exit
- aded Rogério Brito <rbrito at ime.usp.br> to Uploaders;
- bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.1. No changes required.
-- Kęstutis Biliūnas <kebil at kaunas.init.lt> Sat, 07 Aug 2010 11:33:59
** Affects: fontforge (Ubuntu)
Sync fontforge 0.0.20100501-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive