[Bug 242944] [NEW] Please sync plotmtv 1.4.4t-11 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
242944 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Jun 26 08:06:50 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Daniel Holbach (dholbach):
Binary package hint: plotmtv
Here is the most recent Ubuntu entry in debian/changelog:
plotmtv (1.4.4t-10ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes:
- Add libxext-dev to Build-Depends.
- Munge Maintainer field as per spec.
-- Michael Bienia <geser at ubuntu.com> Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:36:12 +0100
As you can see, the only significant change was adding libxext-dev to
Build-Depends. This change has been added upstream, as can be seen from
this Debian changelog entry:
plotmtv (1.4.4t-11) unstable; urgency=high
* High urgency QA upload to fix RC bug in testing.
* Fix FTBFS caused by missing libxext-dev build-dependency, closes: #486990.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0.
* Drop build-dependencies on x-dev and xutils which have been superseded.
* Fix debian/rules clean to use make clean instead of make distclean (which
does not exist).
* Add an actual copyright notice to debian/copyright.
-- Michael Schutte <m.schutte.jr at gmail.com> Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:59:31
We can drop the other Ubuntu change, munging the Maintainer field. This
will allow us to safely sync this package.
** Affects: plotmtv (Ubuntu)
Please sync plotmtv 1.4.4t-11 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive