[Bug 242531] [NEW] Please sync windowlab 1.34-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
242531 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Jun 24 10:04:32 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Daniel Holbach (dholbach):
Binary package hint: windowlab
Here is the most recent Ubuntu entry in debian/changelog:
windowlab (1.33-4ubuntu1) feisty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable.
- Add libxext-dev to the Build-Depends.
- Change Maintainer/XSBC-Original-Maintainer field.
-- Michael Bienia <geser at ubuntu.com> Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:06:27 +0100
The only significant change was adding libxext-dev to the Build-Depends.
This change has been added upstream, as can be seen from this Debian
windowlab (1.34-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* New Upstream release
* debian/control: Add Homepage field, remove from description
* Switch to debhelper instead of cdbs
* Use quilt for patch management
+ Add README.source to explain how to use quilt
* Update 10_makefile.patch to pass LDFLAGS to linker
* debian/rules: Add get-orig-source target
+ Upstream only provides .tar, not .tar.gz and all files are executable.
* debian/menu: Change section to "Window Manager" (with space)
* Bump Standards Version to 3.8.0
* Update 10_makefile.patch to not call install with -s option
* Build-depend on libxext-dev as libx11-dev no longer does so
* Update debian/copyright, and point to GPL-2
-- Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar at 43-1.org> Sat, 21 Jun 2008 18:06:25 +0200
We can drop the other Ubuntu change, modifying the Maintainer field.
This allows us to safely sync this package.
** Affects: windowlab (Ubuntu)
Please sync windowlab 1.34-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Package Archive Administrators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the ubuntu-archive